Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Missing This Girl

One of my favorie things about summer last year was spending time with this girl:
 
 
Audrey is one of the most fun, caring, and laid back people I know! She made my last few months in Anchorage a blast! She was always up for an adventure and willing to drive with me all over the place looking for one! We hiked/ ran Winner Creek one morning before work. I was so excited to show her the Butt Tree and talked up the 'big surprise' our whole hike. Unfortunately we walked right past it twice without noticing. Sorry Audrey! Go back and take photos with the Butt for me!
This photo was taken by my friend Kat...I stole it from her to give you a better picture of the tree in all it's glory. She also made a great calendar of the tree decorated accordingly for each month! She is so creative.
 
Here's a photo of my friend Nikki and I with the Butt Tree last Winter. It's a little iced over. And notice how much snow there is!
 
Audrey also threw not 1, but 2 parties for me (what a good friend!) this summer, along with cooking up some very delicious dishes! I think the oreo truffles were my favorite...or the pretzel bites. It's too close to call. We had lots of adventures together, but my favorites will just be talking with her at night (that is when I wasn't making too many noises with my mattress by slighlty wiggling a toe or finger) and laughing together while we watched Parks and Rec at the end of long days.
 
I love you Audrey! I miss you so very much but I know you're blessing your new roomies with you awesomeness just like you blessed me this summer. :) 
 


 
 
 
 

No comments: